Re: Table accessibility (was Re: headers attribute)

From: aurélien levy <aurelien.levy@free.fr>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 10:00:01 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

After a good sleep i think the test case need more case to be fully
revelent so here is what is propose :

- table without summary, th, scope or headers/id
- table with just empty summary
- table with just summary
- table with just scope
- table with just headers/id
- table with summary and th, scope or headers/id
- table with summary, th, and scope with just vertical reading
- table with summary, th, and scope with just horizontal reading
- table with summary, th, and scope with just horizontal reading
- table with summary, th, and scope with both reading order
- table with summary, th, and headers/id with just vertical reading
- table with summary, th, and headers/id with just horizontal reading
- table with summary, th, and headers/id with just horizontal reading
- table with summary, th, and headers/id with both reading order
- table with summary, th, headers/id and scope with both reading order

I will make it live as soon as i can but maybe not today because it's
mother's day in France ;)

Aurélien