Re: toward W3C Working Draft: design principles? spec? other? (survey)

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 17:20:00 +1000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: public-html@w3.org

Dan Connolly wrote:
> * a "What's new in HTML 5" document, enumerating differences from
> HTML 4, and perhaps discussing their status

We already have something like that available.  Anyone is welcome to
help maintain it as the spec changes.

http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Differences_from_HTML4

I don't think it's something we should spend much time on as a group,
especially not at first, particularly because it's directly dependent
upon the actual spec.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/