Re: [W3C docs] We should teach by example.

From: Michael A. Puls II <shadow2531@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 10:35:00 -0400
To: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On 7/6/07, Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@royal-tunbridge-wells.org> wrote:
> Michael A. Puls II wrote:
> > 4. I see Anne's email address in the href where the @ is not
> > properly-encoded to %40 in the mailto URI.
>
> 	Are you certain that it is a reserved character in HTML ?

In this case, it's not reserved in an RFC2368 sense, so I'll drop that
comment, as why it should be is way off-topic.

> > 5. In the css, I see the last property for a selector is not terminated
> > with ;
>
> 	In CSS, ";" is a separator, not a terminator

You are correct and I don't dispute that.

However, I'm talking about situations where you format it programming
style like:

test {
    property: value;
    property: value
}

, which would just look better with an extra separator and would be
more presentable to those nitpicking about such things.

--
Michael