Re: DI element

Ben Boyle wrote:
> Wiki page looking good. I added a new "con" for the nested dl
> suggestion, which is "Con: inconsistent with rules for ol/ul."
>
> In relation to using <di>, what does "Con: doesn't allow marking up of
> multiple groups." mean?

I thought someone had mentioned nested <dl>s as useful for marking up
related groups, but it seems I was imagining things. It should probably
be removed.

I should note that I don't really have an opinion on the matter - I'm
relying on other people to add more detail to the use cases.

--
Rob Marshall [tH]