Re: DI element [Re: html 5 and accessibility issue]

From: Ben Boyle <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:18:10 +1000
To: "Andrew Ramsden" <andrew@irama.org>
Cc: "Thomas Broyer" <t.broyer@gmail.com>, public-html@w3.org

On 7/4/07, Andrew Ramsden <andrew@irama.org> wrote:
> I put together some test cases using "table td" and "table tbody td":
> <http://wg.irama.org/html/test/table/implicit-tbody.html>

Thanks Andrew, and apologies all for my incorrect tbody placement
(must have been more tired than I thought).

Wiki page looking good. I added a new "con" for the nested dl
suggestion, which is "Con: inconsistent with rules for ol/ul."

In relation to using <di>, what does "Con: doesn't allow marking up of
multiple groups." mean?

cheers
Ben