Re: DI element [Re: html 5 and accessibility issue]

 >> tr > tbody > td {
 >>         border: 1px solid red;
 >> }
 > You might have wanted to use table > tr and table > tbody > tr as
 > selectors...

IE6 doesn't respect styling of tr elements so I think table > tbody > td
was probably fine.

 > you'll have to support *both* DLs with DIs
 > (be they "implied" or not at parsing) and DLs without in your scripts
 > *and* stylesheets.

I agree with you here, but I don't think that's a reason to not have a
di element.

I know you feel its redundant, but I think it adds clarity (even if only
for the sake of authors who refuse to read the spec carefully - even for
dumb authors like me ;) ).

Its probably about time we started to summarize much of this discussion
on the wiki. (would this the appropriate node?
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/IssueDiElement)

Cheers,
Andrew Ramsden