Re: Un-subscribe from public-html without leaving HTMLWG?

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:15:37 +0900
Cc: Ben 'Cerbera' Millard <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>, HTMLWG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

Le 30 juin 2007 à 02:44, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 09:12 +0100, Ben 'Cerbera' Millard wrote:
>> Is there a way to avoid getting public-html e-mails delivered to
>> my inbox
>> whilst remaining as an Invited Expert in the HTML Working Group?
>
> No, I can't think of any way to do that.
>
> Karl, please ask the systems team to consider an enhancement request
> along these lines.

I'm willing to ask the system team, but first I need to clarify the
incentive to stay on the WG if not participating? People are not
forced to be on the HTML WG to follow the discussions.

There is the mailing-list archive
* Web
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/
* Feed
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/feed.rss
* mbox
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/mboxes/

There is the HTML weblog
* Web
http://www.w3.org/html/
* Feed
http://www.w3.org/QA/html_feed

If you are an active contributor and wants to participate. Please use
an email client which can handle the load. You can set your email
address in
http://www.w3.org/Systems/db/memUser

I would prefer that people unsubscribe more than asking a particular
hack for this list. The System team being already quite busy with
other things. Would it be an acceptable deal, compromise?

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***