Re: [html] HTML elements index

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:07:25 +0900
Cc: public-html@w3.org, www-html@w3.org
To: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>

Le 1 juil. 2007 à 00:46, Jens Meiert a écrit :
> FYI, I just created an index of all elements from HTML 4.01 (all
> document types), XHTML 1.0 Strict, XHTML 1.1, HTML 5, and XHTML 2.0
> which will be maintained until all specs are stable:
>
>   http://meiert.com/en/blog/20070630/html-elements-index/

That's quite cool Jens!

[16]HTML elements from HTML 3.2 to XHTML 2.0

    [12]Jens Meiert published recently a very cool [13]list of all HTML
    elements from HTML 3.2 to XHTML 2.0. It is very interesting to
    visualize the list of elements.

      [12] http://meiert.com/en/blog/20070630/html-elements-index/
      [13] http://meiert.com/en/indices/html-elements/

    I see a few possible possible improvements on this list.
      * definition of the element for each specification. Not necessary
        easy to do, because sometimes the definition is quite terse.
      * for [14]HTML 5.0, the list of elements supported by browsers and
        those accepted for authoring. It's not exactly the same.
      * a downloadable file with a defined format. (I would have a
        preference for RDF, but no trouble if it is something else.)

      [14] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/

    Filed by Karl Dubost on July 2, 2007 1:49 AM

      [16] http://www.w3.org/QA/2007/07/html-elements-list.html

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***