strike "This specification should be read like all other specifications." (detailed review of section 1. Introduction)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:04:30 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

I'm mostly not bothering with purely editorial suggestions,
but I feel fairly strongly that this section is not
worth the screenspace. I prefer that the whole section
get deleted, though deleting just the first sentence would
also help:

"1.2.1. How to read this specification

This specification should be read like all other specifications. First,
it should be read cover-to-cover, multiple times. Then, it should be
read backwards at least once. Then it should be read by picking random
sections from the contents list and following all the cross-references."

for reference:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/
1.218 Fri Aug 24 22:56:42 2007 UTC