Re: User Testing of Accessiblity Features

From: Arthur Jennings <arthur.jennings@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:58:07 -0700
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Cc: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>, "WAI Interest Group list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Because the people who pay us to make websites like useless stuff.

Aren't you going to get sick of hearing this?
alt="pretty, smiling young woman in headset"
alt="three excited people in business suits looking at a computer monitor"
alt="handsome multi-racial group, evenly divided between males and females"
alt="more attractive women in headsets"
alt="three smiling people in conference room"

--
Arthur Jennings