Re: User Testing of Accessiblity Features

Because the people who pay us to make websites like useless stuff.

Aren't you going to get sick of hearing this?
alt="pretty, smiling young woman in headset"
alt="three excited people in business suits looking at a computer monitor"
alt="handsome multi-racial group, evenly divided between males and females"
alt="more attractive women in headsets"
alt="three smiling people in conference room"

--
Arthur Jennings