Re: User Testing of Accessiblity Features

From: Olivier GENDRIN <olivier.gendrin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:21:15 +0200
To: "Sander Tekelenburg" <st@isoc.nl>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

On 8/30/07, Sander Tekelenburg <st@isoc.nl> wrote:
> In that sense I'm still not so sure about Gregory's example of a detailed
> description of a flag (even including its history) in cases where the flag is
> only used as an icon indicating a language.

And the flag example is an intersting case of an alt being more
precise than the picture. I have no idea of what the flag of Vietnam
is, but I if I had access to the word (in the alternative), i would
know which country official language is hidden behind this flag.

--
Olivier G.
http://www.lespacedunmatin.info/blog/