Re: This Working Group needs a Secretary

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:29:29 -0500
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>, public-html@w3.org

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 12:22 -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> On Aug 24, 2007, at 5:18 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> >
> > And here I thought the IETF AtomPub effort seemed chaotic.  :-)

Yes; so chaotic that my request that process threads start
off-list got lost in the noise. Oh well...

> I support the idea of a secretary to officially record feedback. I
> think a lot of feedback on the mailing list has not been recorded in
> the wiki in the official way and it will be too much work for the
> editor to go through it all. But we may have a hard time finding one
> or more secretary volunteers.

Indeed, I don't think either the issues list that I'm keeping by
nor the wiki issues list
is really keeping up with demand.

"issue tracking, summarization, and clustering" is one of the
tasks that I put in the "welcome to the group" survey, so I've
got a number of people who said they interested.

I'll try to think it over with Chris W. in the coming week or so.

The next teleconference might be a good sync point.
That's Thu 30 Aug 4pm Pacific/2300Z per our last telcon.