Re: This Working Group needs a Secretary

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 12:22 -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2007, at 5:18 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>

> > And here I thought the IETF AtomPub effort seemed chaotic.  :-)
[...]

Yes; so chaotic that my request that process threads start
off-list got lost in the noise. Oh well...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Aug/0724.html

> I support the idea of a secretary to officially record feedback. I
> think a lot of feedback on the mailing list has not been recorded in
> the wiki in the official way and it will be too much work for the
> editor to go through it all. But we may have a hard time finding one
> or more secretary volunteers.

Indeed, I don't think either the issues list that I'm keeping by
hand
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/il16
nor the wiki issues list
  http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML
is really keeping up with demand.

"issue tracking, summarization, and clustering" is one of the
tasks that I put in the "welcome to the group" survey, so I've
got a number of people who said they interested.
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tasks83/results#xtasks

I'll try to think it over with Chris W. in the coming week or so.

The next teleconference might be a good sync point.
That's Thu 30 Aug 4pm Pacific/2300Z per our last telcon.
 http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-minutes#item02