Re: An open letter to Anne van Kesteren

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:14:50 +0900
Cc: <public-html@w3.org>, <wai-xtech@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program <jfoliot@stanford.edu>

John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program (24 août 2007 -
07:29) :
> Chris and Dan, currently there is a serious PR problem within the
> Working
> Group,

[…]

> This is not about removing the ability to speak freely, or offer an
> opinion, but
> rather that the fact that they *ARE* opinions be clearly
> articulated; a
> 'disclaimer' that is currently seriously lacking.

To promote a positive tone on HTML work at W3C, I recommend to link to
	http://www.w3.org/html/

If people wants to suggest article topics or even better write them,
you can ask me. We can work together. Be careful, I'm not saying it
is a free for all posting on http://www.w3.org/html/ but more a way
to promote positive tone in working together.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***