Re: Forms Taskforce participation

At 06:27 +0000 UTC, on 2007-08-22, Ian Hickson wrote:

[...]

> The Web Forms 2 draft has been a W3C working draft since August last year,
> and a W3C editor's draft for even longer.
>
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/web-forms-2/

Ah, I somehow hadn't been aware.

I wonder how many others here weren't aware. As I said, I haven't seen much
discussion of forms.

> [...]  In due course I
> need to merge it into the HTML5 spec, but I'm waiting to see what the task
> force concludes before working on that.

OK. So then right now we, the HTML WG, are supposed to review not only the
HTML5 draft, but als the current WF2 draft, right? (Feel free to blame me,
but it hadn't been clear to me. And given the limited discussion of WF2, I
suspect I'm not the only one.)

--
Sander Tekelenburg