Re: Forms Taskforce participation

From: Josef Spillner <spillner@rn.inf.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:48:09 +0200
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On Tuesday 21 August 2007 03:50:07 Matthew Raymond wrote:
> Josef Spillner: Seems pretty sharp, but doesn't seem very involved in
> Forms-related discussion.

To give a small update here: The XForms/WF2 comparison thesis that I mentioned
is being worked out until mid-November. I already received some WF2
conformance links from Anne which I gave to the student. If any of the three
chosen TF members (or other interested WG participants) would like to have a
look at his work and in turn point out potential problems or topics which
warrant further research from his side, I'll be glad to establish the
contact. Otherwise I see my role mostly as a human filter to this list and
give him the updates he needs. My personal work is still mostly based on
XForms but that might change if anything useful results from the work.

Josef