Re: Forms Taskforce participation

Dan Connolly wrote:
> [...] We might be low on neutral parties.
> The idea of bumping it up from 3-per-wg to 5-per-wg is a possibility
> I'm willing to look into of the current TF members mostly like
> that idea... especially if there are particular people nominated.

   Obviously I like this idea, but what I'd also like to see is an open
selection process for people in the (X)Forms Working Group. I've been
searching www-forms for any kind of discussion about who will be in the
Task Force, and the only thing I find are some old messages cross-posted
from public-html. How are people being selected for the Forms WG half of
the Task Force?