Editorial issues (part of detailed review of "Determining the type of a new resource in a browsing context")

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <foolistbar@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:44:53 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org

The only issue I've so far seen in implementing it (and don't expect
this to show up in php-html-5-direct any time soon  I'm being paid
to implement this, and therefore I'm not going through the stages of
writing a 1:1 implementation before optimising it, and writing test
cases) is the duplication of "Otherwise" in feed or HTML step 6.
Perhaps step 4 should just be merged into step 3 (with something like
"Otherwise, increase pos by 1 and return to step 2 in these substeps.")?

- Geoffrey Sneddon