Re: Keeping some order in the wiki

aloha, sander!

the reason i started an index of HTML wiki space at:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/TableOfContents

was to provide a comprehensive list of resources in HTML WG wiki
space -- perhaps a pointer to the relevant sections of the ToC
page from a top-level link on the HTML issues page:

for example, Deprecated Elements could become a link that points
to the header for Deprecated Elements listed in the ToC; likewise,
Justifications for Differences could be linked to the heading of
the same name in the ToC, where one would find all of the
sub-pages listed

i too, wanted to avoid bloat on the main issues page, especially
since there isn't a wikified ToC for that page (or any other),
which is why i created the ToC page...

gregory.

CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net