Re: using other languages in <script>, was: Use case 4 is written up

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:50:44 -0500
To: Kurt Cagle <kurt.cagle@gmail.com>
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, public-html-xml@w3.org
Kurt Cagle scripsit:

> I've put up some thoughts about how I see the fundamental types of embedded
> data islands and how they might work in various scenarios in the discussion
> section of John's post http://esw.w3.org/Talk:HTML_XML_Use_Case_04. In most
> cases, the <script> element COULD be extended to handle it if you add both a
> @norun and a @document attribute.

I pointed this out to the TF members in the meeting today, but I haven't
had time to process it fully myself.

Context suggests that "When @norun is true" should be "When @norun is false".
Can you either fix that or explain it?  Thanks.

--
I suggest you solicit aid of my followers       John Cowan
or learn the difficult art of mud-breathing.    cowan@ccil.org