Full disclosure: planning to speak at XML Prague

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:18:19 -0500
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
Hello world,

In the interest of full disclosure, I feel I should say that I've been
invited to speak on the HTML/XML Task Force at XML Prague and I have
agreed to do so.

I will attempt to summarize task force consensus about the facts,
issues, and conclusions (if any) in a fair and impartial matter.

To the extent that I inject my own opinions, I will try to clearly
distinguish those from consensus positions (if they differ).

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh