HTML-XML TF telcon Cancelled 23 August 2011

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:47:39 -0400
To: public-html-xml@w3.org
Folks,

I'm happy to see good discussion on the mailing list, but I don't see
anything that looks like it requires telcon time. I remain of the
opinion that the next important step for us to take is to get broader
review through some sort of official publication. (But feel free to
suggest alternatives if you believe I'm mistaken.)

I've been unable to close the loop with the TAG on this point and am
likely to be unavailable tomorrow, so we'll give it another week to
settle out.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--