Re: Suggested revised text for HTML/XML report intro

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:41:15 +0200
To: "Noah Mendelsohn" <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Cc: "public-html-xml@w3.org" <public-html-xml@w3.org>, "Larry Masinter" <LMM@acm.org>
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 04:35:09 +0200, Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
wrote:
> If that isn't worth doing, then I think we need some explanatory text
> indicating that we had tried and failed to find solutions that would
> have resulted in better integration of the stacks.

The Task Force identified use cases and explored those. It is now in the
stage of producing a report on the matter. While some of the use cases
identified have a solution, for some the resolution field states that
further work could be conducted, as is the case for a more lenient XML
parser.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/