Re: What problem is this task force trying to solve and why?

On 12/20/2010 6:53 PM, James Clark wrote:

>      > Also I think we should look at the HTML5 distributed extensibility issue
>
 >     [John Cowan wrote}
 >
>     I don't have the energy to read through 600+ emails.  If someone else
>     does, fine.
>

> I think the key things are:
>
 > [...]

I did earlier send links to my TPAC 2009 presentation of what I perceived
the main DE concerns and positions to be as of that time.  This predates
the particular proposals mentioned in your email, but does I think frame
some of the higher level issues.

Formats available include pdf [1], odp [2], and ppt [3] (the original).

Noah

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Nov/att-0004/DecentrailzedExtensibilityandHTML_v9fixed.pdf
[2]