RE: Tests for named character references in HTML

From: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 03:24:04 +0000
To: Mathias Bynens <mathias@qiwi.be>, "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
We welcome all test submissions to help browser interoperability.
As a good first step I would indeed encourage you to submit these to the HTML WG.
If you need help feel free to send email to the list and the Wiki has a lot of good information as well on how to submit tests to the HTML WG.
See -> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing/Submission/

-Kris