From: Wonsuk Lee [mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 8:51 AM
To: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Concerning to approved test cases

Hi. All.
I heard HTML Testing TF had approved 1380 TCs so far at HTML WG F2F meeting in May. So I would like to take a look at these TCs. By the way, I couldn't looking for all of TCs in [1] site. In addition, some tests of audio, video and base64 TCs couldn't work correctly because of '/resources/' directory.

Could anyone help me?

[1] https://w3c-test.org/html/tests/approved/

best regards,
Wonsuk.
ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!