Re: Tests for named character references in HTML

From: Mathias Bynens <mathias@qiwi.be>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:47:11 +0200
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>, Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:07 AM, David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> wrote:
> It would probably be worth testing behaviour on less good input as well […]

Agreed! For now I just wanted to test all known named character
references though, i.e. the 2231 that are mentioned explicitly in the
spec. I’ll see if I can add another test (as a separate HTML document)
that tests for “invalid” input.

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com> wrote:
> See -> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing/Submission/

Thanks for the pointer! I’ve submitted the tests here:
http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/MathiasBynens/named-character-references/001.html

Mathias