W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-media@w3.org > September 2015

{minutes} HTML WG media telecon 2015-09-14 - MSE bug status and CR test results

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 15:54:04 +0000
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Message-ID: <CY1PR0301MB11969DDCD750C65F19DDE312EA5C0@CY1PR0301MB1196.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>
See http://www.w3.org/2015/09/15-html-media-minutes.html
and below.


Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329


HTML Media Task Force Teleconference
15 Sep 2015


See also: IRC log<http://www.w3.org/2015/09/15-html-media-irc>

MattWolenetz, davide paulc mark jdsmith

  *   Topics<http://www.w3.org/2015/09/15-html-media-minutes.html#agenda>
     *   ISSUE-7 - ISO BMFF Byte Stream format should support layered (scalable) encodings<http://www.w3.org/2015/09/15-html-media-minutes.html#item01>
     *   MSE: Ad-insertion and seeking<http://www.w3.org/2015/09/15-html-media-minutes.html#item02>
     *   Range removal bugs discussed on Jun 30 and Jul 14<http://www.w3.org/2015/09/15-html-media-minutes.html#item03>
     *   EME auto publication<http://www.w3.org/2015/09/15-html-media-minutes.html#item04>
     *   MSE next meeting<http://www.w3.org/2015/09/15-html-media-minutes.html#item05>
  *   Summary of Action Items<http://www.w3.org/2015/09/15-html-media-minutes.html#ActionSummary>


<trackbot> Date: 15 September 2015
ISSUE-7 - ISO BMFF Byte Stream format should support layered (scalable) encodings


Matt is working on a response. ETA Sep 18.

Matt is not optimistic but we will see in his response. Not a simple Yes/No. Probably No with clarifications.
MSE: Ad-insertion and seeking

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2015Sep/0012.html is the latest in this Aug-Sep thread.

Matt: We answered the questions. Others weighed in with the fact they made it work.
... It looks like no further action is required.
Range removal bugs discussed on Jun 30 and Jul 14

Status: Status from Aug 25: Jerry will prepare a PR for these four "bugs" and ensure that it is reviewed by at least Matt and others that have commented on the "bugs".

See agenda for detailed list of bugs
EME auto publication

See https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pull/94 and Mark's negative response

Let's continue the dialogue and get the auto publishing going.
MSE next meeting

Next meeting is Tue Sep 29 in two weeks.

Summary of Action Items
[End of minutes]
Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm> version 1.140 (CVS log<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
$Date: 2015/09/15 15:16:32 $

(image/png attachment: image001.png)

Received on Tuesday, 15 September 2015 15:54:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 15 September 2015 15:54:46 UTC