Request for feedback on EME Use Cases

From: Joe Steele <steele@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:59:37 +0000
To: "<public-html-media@w3.org>" <public-html-media@w3.org>
I have completed my changes to the EME Use Cases wiki (https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Media_Task_Force/EME_Use_Cases).
I donít think I can add much more to the general use cases without more constructive feedback from the group.
Thanks to those of you who have looked and given feedback. For the rest ó please take a look.

I think we specifically need feedback on:

* Are there general use cases that we should be supporting that are not there?
* Are any of these use cases unsupportable by your DRM?
* Is the level of detail sufficient?
* Any additional key delivery mechanisms?
* Are any of the current key delivery mechanisms objectionable?

Joe Steele

p.s. I apologize for not sending this sooner ó it was sitting in my Outbox during my vacation. :-(