Re: Request for feedback on EME Use Cases

Hi Joe,

I don't think the description for secure proof of key release is correct,
This should definitely not require a "persistent" license (the secure proof
of key release and license persistence are orthogonal). Now I look at this,
there is confusion in the specification between "persistent session" and
"persistent license". Secure proof of key release needs the session to be
recoverable later, in case the key release could not be delivered, but does
not require the license to be persistent.

...Mark