From: Aaron Colwell [mailto:acolwell@google.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 2:36 PM
To: <public-html-media@w3.org>
Subject: [MSE] MPEG audio byte stream format spec.

I just wanted to let people know that I just posted a draft of the MPEG audio byte stream format spec<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/default/media-source/mpeg-audio-byte-stream-format.html> that Chrome has been experimenting with for a while. It allows MP3 & ADTS streams to be used with MSE.

Assuming that there are no major objections, I'd like to add it to the byte stream format registry<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/default/media-source/byte-stream-format-registry.html> in the next week or two.

Aaron