[NEW] Media Task Force Wiki

From: Joe Steele <steele@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:10:54 +0000
To: "<public-html-media@w3.org>" <public-html-media@w3.org>
We setup a new wiki page to capture use cases, external references and other useful information: https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Media_Task_Force

David pointed out on the call this morning this may have been automatically archived by folks as it was part of the last minutes email.

The goal is to list use cases for EME and categorize them. This way we can have a clearer idea of what is supported and what is NOT supported. I have added a few use cases up there already you may recognize.

Please take a few minutes to review and contribute.

Joe Steele