Re: No subset for email

From: Gregory Woodhouse <gregory.woodhouse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:18:42 -0700
Cc: public-html-mail@w3.org
To: Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt@oryx.com>

On Mar 12, 2007, at 1:23 AM, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

> Email style involves more than just a scoped stylesheet. Webmail
> systems need to prevent messages from impersonating their own user
> interface, for example.
>
> Arnt

Now, that's interesting: Are web-based e-mail applications (which are
increasingly common) really distinguishable from other web-based
applications? I don't see how they could be.

Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse@sbcglobal.net

There's a fine line between optimization
and not being stupid. -- R. Kent Dybvig