Introduction

From: Benjamin Nowack <bn@kasabi.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 14:02:55 +0200
To: public-html-data-tf@w3.org
Hi,

I'm Benji Nowack, I work at data marketplace Kasabi. I'm very interested
in data-in-html approaches and have been playing with (and ranting
about) them since around 2005/2006 (eRDF and Live Clipboard back then,
Microdata + contenteditable more recently). I wrote extractors for
microformats, eRDF, and RDFa 1.0 for the ARC2 RDF toolkit, and right
now, I'm working on an integrated/one-pass PHP parser for Microdata and
RDFa 1.1 (and probably also for Microformats 2).

Unfortunately, I won't be able to dedicate much time to this TF, but I
hope to be able to provide some processing/consuming-related feedback at
least, maybe more.

Cheers,
Benji

--
Benjamin Nowack
Software Engineer, Kasabi, Talis Systems Ltd

http://kasabi.com/
http://twitter.com/bengee
http://bnode.org/

Talis Systems Ltd is registered in England and Wales as 07196440.