Re: Introduction

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:09:29 -0700
To: public-html-data-tf@w3.org
Hi, I'm Ted. Apologies for the tardy introduction.

I've been involved in the Microformats community for several years.
These days, I do various Web standards-related work for the Safari &
WebKit team at Apple. At the W3C I'm involved in the CSS, HTML, and
WebApps Working Groups, as well as the FX Task Force. In this TF I hope
to provide some insight into the twisty, convoluted minds of browser
implementors. :)