Re: URL parsing in HTML5

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 17:59:28 +0900
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: bethrobson@gmail.com, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, "public-iri@w3.org" <public-iri@w3.org>, public-html-comments@w3.org, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "Paul Cotton (pcotton@microsoft.com)" <pcotton@microsoft.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Adam Barth <ietf@adambarth.com>, "Edward O'Connor" <ted@oconnor.cx>
[Forwarded because it got caught in the moderator's queue.]

Sorry, joining the conversation a bit late, can you explain more
specifically what you mean by URIs "leaking" in this context?

Thanks