RE: URL parsing in HTML5

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 18:00:22 +0900
To: "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
CC: "public-iri@w3.org" <public-iri@w3.org>, "public-html-comments@w3.org" <public-html-comments@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Adam Barth <ietf@adambarth.com>, "Edward O'Connor" <ted@oconnor.cx>
[Forwarded because it got caught in the moderator's queue.]

I just thought that I would add that the WebSockets API document also
contains "some" information on parsing of URLs:
http://dev.w3.org/html5/websockets/#parse-a-websocket-url-s-components
/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329