Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML5 to Candidate Recommendation

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:44:19 -0700
Cc: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
On Jul 16, 2014, at 10:35 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:

> We did the "final" Last Call as planned.  We just exited from that Last Call yesterday.

Huh, I completely missed it -- one of the many problems with buying a house,
I guess.  It's a pity that the current draft still has normative dependencies
to non-standard specs. :(

Could you at least publish a stable document before asking the WG to
claim that it is stable?  I mean, publish the results of LC first before
making the request for CR.

....Roy