PFWG Decision RE CfCx); Keep Longdesc Independent

Colleagues:

The PFWG conducted a CfC regarding the HTML-A11Y Task Force's proposed
plan to publish its HTML Image Description extension specification as a
stand-alone W3C recommendation:

One comment in opposition, and one abstention were recorded on this CfC.
In addition the regular weekly PFWG teleconference recorded the
following resolution regarding this CfC without objection as logged at:

https://www.w3.org/2014/01/29-pf-minutes.html#item07

RESOLUTION:	PFWG supports publishing the HTML Image Description
		extension specification as an independent specification.

A publically referenceable extract from the above minutes can be found
at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2014Jan/0030.html

This CfC passes.

Janina