Re: "turn the image around" UI idea

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 06:09:03 -0500
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Maciej,

Yes, I agree that the technique would need to be explained and
illustrated. I imagine that a UI could have a flip transition: akin to
flipping over a hard-copy physical photograph to read what is written
on the back. It that what you meant Silvia? That is what I envisioned.
It could be cool.

Best Regards,