Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-201: canvas-fallback by Amicable Resolution

Thank you Charles. I believe Ted, Frank, and I have a very amicable
proposal to address hit testing (Ted's revised joint proposal). Ted had
removed the restrictions on fallback content (where elements that were not
standard controls would throw an exception would throw an exception during
the binding) which both Maciej, you, Frank, and I had issues with.

I will direct IBM product teams to use DOM elements for fallback content
vs. lightweight objects where accessibility is needed. This approach will
also address testing by accessibility test tools.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger