CfC: Close ISSUE-201: canvas-fallback by Amicable Resolution

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:07:32 -0400
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Frank Olivier <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>, "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On 08/02/2012 04:06 PM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> In regards to the text in question I am prepared to withdraw my change
> proposal in favour of Teds.

This leaves only one active Change Proposal on this issue:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/index.php?title=User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-201&oldid=13386

At the current time, the chairs are issuing a call for consensus on this
proposal.  If anybody would like to raise an objection during
this time, we will require them to accompany their objection with a
concrete and complete change proposal.

If no objections are raised to this call by August 30th, 2012, we will
direct the editors to make the proposed change, and will only consider
subsequently reopening this issue based on new information and a
complete change proposal based on the spec's contents as it exists after
this change is applied.

- Sam Ruby