FW: Draft HTML5 Stabilization Plan

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:06:53 +0000
To: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
FYI.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Cotton [mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 4:54 PM
To: public-html@w3.org
Subject: Draft HTML5 Stabilization Plan

The Working Group Chairs and W3C Team have announced our call for editors for the several of the current HTML WG Last Call documents [1] and our plans for going forward with HTML.Next.

While developing this announcement the Chairs and Team also drafted a Stabilization Plan which is written in the form of a FAQ.  This draft plan can be found at  [2].

We encourage discussion on the questions/answers in the draft plan and on the referenced Decision Policy bugs. If you want to discuss any of the questions/answers in the draft plan we propose that you send an email to public-html@w3.org preferably with the question number and question text in the Subject: field.  Discussion on the Decision Policy bugs can an usual occur directly in Bugzilla or on the WG email list.

- The HTML Working Group Chairs & The W3C Team

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Apr/0204.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/html5-stabilization-plan.html