Issue 204 proposal

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:52:47 +0000
To: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>, Matthew Turvey <mcturvey@gmail.com>, "Jonas Sicking (jonas@sicking.cc)" <jonas@sicking.cc>
CC: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Edward, Matt, Jonas,
I've created a CP for issue 204 which I think includes the arguments from both your CP and Laura Carlson's.  We've been discussing this in the accessibility TF for the last couple of days, and I'd very much like your feedback.  My hope is that we can come to a single CP that address everyone's concerns, and that you can withdraw yours.

Here is my CP:

Here are the threads discussing it over the last couple of days.

It was also discussed at yesterday's a11y-tf meeting http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2012Apr/0131.html