Consensus on longdesc change proposal

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 14:07:00 -0500
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Gez Lemon <g.lemon@webprofession.com>
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the strong support [1] of the longdesc Change Proposal (CP) [2].

Judy suggested that I go ahead with suggested changes now.

So I am pleased to inform you that I have updated the CP, as result of
comments made by members of this task force and others. I would like
to extend special thanks to Cynthia, Silvia and Gez. I've tried to
incorporate feedback as best that I could to with consideration of all
views. Can everyone not live with the Change Proposal now?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/20110519_longdesc/results#xq2
[2] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc