Re: Call for consensus on longdesc change proposal

From: Denis Boudreau <dboudreau@webconforme.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:21:32 -0400
Cc: public-html-a11y@w3.org
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Good afternoon everyone,

I have read the change proposal many times as it evolved over the past few months. While attending the call was not possible for me today, I too feel it is stable and am ready to support it every portion of it.

For the record, I believe Laura has made an outstanding job putting this change proposal together and I cannot imagine the time and energy it must have took her. As someone who really wants longdesc to be a part of HTML5, I feel I owe her a whole lot having fought those battles I couldn't fight myself. So thank you (again) Laura for your constant dedication.

Best regards,

/Denis