Re: Call for consensus on longdesc change proposal

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 03:37:07 -0500
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, public-html-a11y@w3.org
Hi Silvia,

> Thanks for adding me to the list,

You are welcome.

> even though I don't think I made much of a contribution.

Nonsense. I am grateful for your help, interest, and involvement,
Silvia. Thank you.

> Please make sure to not also use the list to
> state that all these people support this change proposal -

Never. Of course not. It is an acknowledgment list. Each person listed
influenced or contributed to the proposal; some in very large ways and
some in small ways. I appreciate and acknowledge each and every one of
you.

> it is much
> too complex for me to say at this stage if I support everything that's
> being said there. :-)

The same is true for me and some of the media issues.