Re: no-title CP - remarks

hi leif,
you wrote:
"It is fair enough to ask the group like that. But I feel that when you
threat to withdraw your proposal unless you have your way, then you put
pressure on me to withdraw my own CP:"

I am not threatening, my understanding is that within the a11y taskforce, we
are trying to reach a consensus position on the various decisions, which can
then be put forward to the HTML wg chairs for consideration.
I agree with this process and therefore do not seek to undermine or
circumvent it.

regards
stevef

--