RE: [text] Agenda: HTML-A11Y Text Sub-Group, 9 May, 15:30Z, 90 min

Paul,

At 12:57 AM 5/8/2011 +0000, Paul Cotton wrote:
> > agenda+ Status of individual clarifications, new information, and
> change proposals, including alt validation, table summary, poster
> alt, longdesc, and location of normative alt guidance
>
>Can someone post the links to each of the "individual
>clarifications, new information, and change proposals" for the " alt
>validation, table summary, poster alt, longdesc, and location of
>normative alt guidance" topics?

As available, yes. Note that this agenda item is "status," and that
the following agendum is "Discuss and test straw consensus on
clarification mails, new information and change proposals, where available."

Most actions were tasked to people on the road for much of last week.
I am checking with people on task status over the weekend.

We are splitting up the responses on the individual alt validation
issues. I expect to post a proposed response on figcaption on Sunday.

- Judy