Re: [text] minutes: Text Alternatives Sub-Group Teleconference 2011-05-02 [draft]

Hi Leif,

At 08:03 PM 5/2/2011 +0200, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>Gregory J. Rosmaita, Mon, 2 May 2011 18:19:01 +0100:
>
> > big thanks to RichS for performing the vast bulk of the scribing and
> > to all those who spelled Rich whilst he spoke...
> >
> > minutes from the 2 May 2011 Alternatives Sub-Group Teleconference can
> > be accessed as hypertext from:
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2011/05/02-text-minutes.html
>
>I suggest that next time there is a meeting, you send out a link on
>TimeAndDate.com so that we can, easily, know when it is.

For future reference, I generally put the meeting times with a link
and time zone correspondences near the top of the agendas; see for
instance from the following mail:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Apr/0424.html

>** MEETING TIME:
>HTML-A11Y Text Alternatives Sub-Group on 2 May at 15:30Z for 90 Minutes
>Check meeting time in your time zone using Fixed Time Clock at:
><http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=02&year=2011&hour=11&min=30&sec=0&p1=43>
>  8:30 AM        San Francisco -- U.S. Pacific (Daylight) Time   (UTC -7)
>11:30 AM        Boston -- U.S. Eastern (Daylight) Time  (UTC -4)
>16:30 PM        London -- British (Summer) Time         (UTC +1)
>17:30 PM        Paris -- Central European (Summer) Time (UTC +2)

My mention of the corresponding CET time in a mail to you was because
I thought (and still think?) that you were/are in Oslo. I'm sorry if
my intent to become welcoming became confusing.

Perhaps next Monday...

Regards,

- Judy