Media Requirements--Sec. 2.4 Clear Audio

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:20:23 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Philip J's We suggest these features already exist in broadcast,
primarily in the U.K. They are not programmatically achieved a la
surround sound. Rather, they are indeed multiple audio tracks as Philip
suggests.

Suggestion: Make it clear we're talking about multiple audio tracks.

CA1 '... separate, alternative audio track ...'

Eric's Comments:

Suggest: "Systems that support multiple audio tracks should ..."
Aurelien Levy: No change recommended.

Rich: Recommend move his req to a different section -- perhaps Kybd
Access to Controls

Sean: Addressed above re Eric. We agree on removing "potentially,' and
correcting "filters."

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net